Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Check me out...I'm a digital girl!

Yes, we are living in a digital world, and I am now a digitial girl!  Take a look at my very first digital creation made using the My Memories Suite digital scrapbooking software:


I have been wanting to try digital scrapbooking for a long time now, but never knew where to start.  I've often commented on many digital layouts on sb.com, but never was steered in any direction.  Then entered Liz at My Memories Suite! 

My Memories Suite is a digital scrapbooking software that is not only super simple to use, but has a large variety of gorgeous digital papers and embellishments!  I spent hours admiring the digital items, but only 10 minutes to create my first digital layout!  I am so excited about this software that I want to gift a copy to one of my followers!  Are you as excited as I am yet?

Go here:


and take a look around.  Come back here to my blog and comment, letting me know what your favorite digital paper pack is for one entry into the giveaway.  Be careful, you can easily be there for hours!

Want an extra entry?  Go to the My Memories blog or like them on Facebook or even follow them on Twitter for extra entries!  Just let me know that you've done that and I'll give you up to 3 extra opportunities to win the software!

I will randomly select a winner on Sunday, November 20, 2011 at 10pm from everyone who comments.
While you are doing that, I will be busy creating more digital creations! 

SMOOCHES!






1 comment:

  1. HIIIII!!! I just went over to My Memories Suite and they have some cute packs there!! SO hard to choose which ones I liked most. =D It's a toss up I think with the Magical Events Pack or the Monster Mash Pack. If I really had to choose, prob the Monster Mash Pack since Halloween is my absolute favorite holiday. Great Blog btw!!

    ReplyDelete