Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Just trying to stay afloat...


Every year I set a scrapbooking goal for myself.  This year, I have been doing a great job of creating one layout a week.  If you do the math, that means my goal for 2013 is to do 52 layouts.  Much to my suprise, I've actually been churning out 2 and 3!  Take a look at a few that I've done...


Here is a non traditional Halloween layout.  Done with DCWV Boys will be Boys pack, the only thing I used that was actually "Halloween" was the stamp and the picture of the kiddos.  I even managed to use my new Wild Card 2 cricut cartridge on this one!


This is a layout of my son and his "best buddies" who include my niece, nephew and a family friend.  Lately, I've been cutting out cool elements on cardstock and integrating the pieces onto layouts.  Here, the pennants were hand cut.

I've falled a little behind, but plan to do some super scrapping during Spring Break!

Smooches!



No comments:

Post a Comment