Sunday, October 20, 2013

More LOTWs...I'm hooked!

Made by many different ladies, I did the pearled out "r."  Isn't this gorgeous?

This couldn't have come out more perfect!  I made the "n."

I will have to book a cruise just so I can use these!  My addition to this work of art was the "r."

This is going to be perfect in my wedding SMASH album!  I created the blingy ringed "G."

I promised myself that this would be the very last LOTW swap I participated in until next summer.  The ladies over at scrapbook.com are going strong with these creations.  The swap is really an addictive one!  I have been using more of these on my own creations lately.  I have a huge ziploc bag full!  Check out one of my recent layouts where I used "Son:"



I misted and painted on the white background paper (as well as used some washi and did some stamping) to create the perfect palette for this adorable picture of my son on my wedding day.  He was hanging out on the balcony when the photographer snapped this shot of him.  See the LOTWs?

In addition to swapping, I've also been working on catching up on my layouts.  I've managed to do 2-3 a week.  At this rate, I should definitely be able to reach my goal of 52 for the year.  I've also been working on completing some mini albums that have been laying around AND creating new ones.  Be sure to come back to check out my halloween mini!

SMOOCHES!

No comments:

Post a Comment