Saturday, November 2, 2013

I'm an Unscripted Sketches Design Team Member!

I received the notification email on Thursday, but had to wait until today to announce my FABULOUS news!  After years of wanting to be on a Design Team, my desire has finally come to fruition!  I was chosen to be a part of the wonderful team of designers over at Unscripted Sketches!!!  I am so excited about this opportunity and can't wait to start!  Anyone who knows me knows that I am pretty serious about my crafting.  This just takes that passion to a whole different level.  Now I will be working on weekly projects for Unscripted Sketches, my work will be "published" and my blog will have more traffic!  How exciting! I've already prepared my first submission, so be sure to check the site and visit here often to see my projects in full detail.  I will also be sure to post a YouTube video so you can see the very first onein real life...cover to cover!

SMOOCHES!

4 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!

    I am so glad to have been added to the DT at US as well! I can't wait to get to know you all more and get so acquainted with all of your lovely styles!!

    Hugz!

    ReplyDelete